Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Invisible Man

On the huge list of AP Readings, I found an interesting book.

(76, 77, 78, 82, 83, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 91, 94, 95, 96, 97, 01, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11) Those are the dates of it showing up on the exam.

From what I've read of the synopsis on the back cover, it sound very dark. Seeing that it has made the AP exam that many times, I figured it was a must read before May, and hey I would be killing two birds with one stone. Also from what I've read, it involves parallel universes and all that psychological confusion. My best friend and I sometimes just talk about parallel universes and instances in which we, as human beings, aren't able to comprehend yet. Things like if we were to move faster than time, or what if once we died, we lost all memories of a previous life until the last life of our chain where we experience a huge flash of all the memories from all of our life. The Invisible Man just seems like one of those books where the protagonist questions a lot of things about life.

2 comments:

  1. I like your background for your blog and how you have music playing too. Are we supposed to have our lit anal book picked out and posted to our blog already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I just thought it would be cool to share what I'm reading currently since this is for a universal audience. I dont think it is required

    ReplyDelete