Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not To Facebook?

The fact that I HATE Facebook, but yet I'm so addicted to it doesn't make any sense to me. It's just a way to pass time for me, but in doing so I have gotten into the habit where I am constantly on Facebook whenever my computer is turned on. It's very good for talking to friends, collaborating on school work, passing time, an staying connected with other people through the internet. But like I have learn through my experience on this hellhole of a social networking site, It provides instant addiction and Facebook eventually controls your life on the internet by letting you see what you want to see. I really knew about all this web filtering business before I watched the TED Talk on Facebook mainly because I spend most of my hours on the internet and somehow I came across an article explaining the concept. The article just proved how I felt about Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment