Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

I've been slacking a lot lately, so I wouldn't consider my performance the best. I feel like I barely managed to get my assignments posted. Dead Writers Society is still stagnant because there is still a topic out that I have not received enough stories for yet.

I have two main goals for the upcoming semester. One is to get finished with three more stories and post them onto the group blog. The other is to get into school mode once again just for the home stretch. Even though I'm really busy, I want to make sure I get my school work done.

The course is really relaxed right now because we are still in the scholarship phase so I have no complaints but once we get into books and more AP prep, then I'm sure that I will have suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment