Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brave New World : foreword/chapter 1

This book is beginning to become one of those books that are boring to me.The only thing that us still keeping me in is the dark nature of the book.It is very dystopian in my opinion, but it has a slow start. Most of the novel so far is just plain rambling about the hatchery they are at, but don't get me wrong, the book was excellent at setting the setting and the type of society that the book takes place in. The novel hasn't introduced the protagonist yet, and I would have expected the novel to introduc him or her in the beginning. Overall, the book seems interesting but it has a slow start and that makes me lose interest.

I also found it difficult to fully understand when the novel uses anatomy terminology because I have to stop reading to figure out what words those are.

No comments:

Post a Comment