Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring Semester Plan 1

I can think of so many goals I want to acomplish as a young adult. My ambitions are almost endless because I find interests in many things. I have certain goals for my art, music, writing, and fashion.

As far as the spring semester goes, I was to continue my goal that I set for myself in the first semester. That is, to become a better writer with my own distinct style. I realized through my high school years that I have quite a creative imagination. Towards the end of the fall semester I began a collaborative writing group called Dead Writers Society, and through that I got a bunch of students together to write creative stories based on three items. I feel like this group will be the gateway to my goal this semester. Cumulative, I want enough stories to publish a book of our short stories. With all that experience in writing, I think I would be able to evolve my writing as well as find the style that I have forged that whole time. My deadline would be the end of this semester, but the group would live on and continue to write. I want to know where I am as a writer by the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment